Tuesday 7 January 2014

Font Ideas for Artist & Album Name












I found this font on the website www.myfonts.com and is labelled as 'Marianina FY'

Just Dave

In Case You Didn't Know

This is a simple font, which is labelled 'Helvetica'

As my main aim is to be simple with my digipaks, I have decided to limit myself to two choices which then is going to be seperated by a vote from my target audience. I would like the font to be simple as the pictures included in my digipaks are going to be of just the artist, so naturally, a simpler font would benefit and enhance the look of the digipaks themselves.

I carried out a survey which included 30 individuals which fit my target audience. 'Marianina FY' gained 12 votes whereas 'Helvetica' gained a total of 18 votes, which makes it the favoured font and is going to be my chosen font for my digipaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment