Monday 9 September 2013

Hip Hop/Rap

I have chosen to base my music video on a hip-hop/rap song. This is because I generally only really listen to hip-hop so naturally, this would mean that I understand the normal convention of the music videos. This also means that I will have more of a chance to put my influence across as many hip hop songs 'speak the truth' and often rap about their own hard lives, thus meaning it will let me portray a 'real' message rather than something made up. Below are some artists and their songs that I could base my music video.
Drake



Hold On We're Going Home
Marvins Room
Best I Ever Had
The Real Her
Underground Kings

Chris Brown


Don't Judge Me
Next To You
With You








Frank Ocean

Thinking About You
Super Rich Kids
Lost

















No comments:

Post a Comment