Wednesday 9 October 2013

Actor



This is going to be my actor. I have chosen him for this because he is young and also tall (I need this so it will be easier for me to in cooperate the use of the spot lights and other tools). This will really add to the personality of the song. They will represent my artist well as my artist persona is open, friendly looking, good looking, caring. This means that he will fit perfectly into my artists image as he fits the artist persona. I also need someone confident and someone who doesn't shy away from the opportunity of getting filmed. This is important as my entire music video is based on the artist. He represents my target audience well with the listed qualities so he is easily relatable to my target audience age of 16-25.


No comments:

Post a Comment